Tuesday, May 24, 2011

UFO Festival!!

I have a confession to make. I once saw a UFO. While tagging along on a Toys that Kill tour we stopped along the highway somewhere in Colorado. I decided to sleep out on top of a little hill under the big sky. It was one of those nights when the stars were so bright they were keeping me awake. There seemed to be a lot of activity up there so I just stared away. It was like, far out man. I saw a couple bright shooting stars, satellites, planes, constellations, etc. Then something caught my eye. I thought it was a satellite because it was moving like one. Then it started to disappear and reappear in different areas and then zig zag moving faster than anything near it! By now I was sitting up and double checking myself. To this day I have no idea what that was but it was definitely an unidentified flying object! I don't believe it was an alien flying around. If anything it seemed more like some high tech military craft practicing slick moves. But none the less, when Steven Hawkwind told me he was going to head on down to the McMinnville UFO festival the other weekend, I handed him a camera and was like "capture some sweet magic sweet bro!" This is what went down............

No comments:

Post a Comment